Do you see B2B apps as the new frontier for UX design? Adazzle is a data-intensive, diverse and challenging system which has grown organically for a number of years. As a designer, you'll know this problem all too well. We need you to join our product team to help shape the future vision of the Adazzle experience and to set the bar for other systems to aspire to.
Amongst your first projects, you might find:
- Unifying the experience across the application to bring a sense of both consistency and understanding
- Coralling our giant data sets into meaningful, useful and easy-to-understand formats for our relieved and appreciative users
- Assembling the building blocks of the entire application into a re-usable and referencable library for our product and engineering teams to use to implement their ideas
- Fine-tuning the micro interactions of our excel-like grid technology (React-data-grid)
- You can demonstrate experience and skill in designing data-rich internet applications which perhaps aren't glamourous, but certainly are fine-tuned, time-saving, people-delighting machines.
- You think the best way to prove an idea is to build it quickly, get feedback, then iterate, iterate, iterate.
- You're the kind of person who won't stand for user experience being the first thing to drop from a sprint when deadlines are tight
- User research, user testing, information architecture - these aren't just buzzwords but important considerations on the road to success
- We need you to be comfortable taking on a major project, whilst also contributing to the day-to-day efforts in the product team. But don't worry - this isn't a 1 man team.
NICE TO HAVES
- Media / ad-tech industry experience is a strong bonus, but we're looking for skills and experience over knowledge
As well as working in a fun, friendly and focused environment that is challenging and rewarding on a daily basis, the following benefits are available:
- 25 days holiday
- Double matched pension plan - to a total of 10% employer funded contributions
- Season ticket loan and cycle-to-work scheme
- Private Health Insurance/Dental cover
- Social, fun and close-knit team
- Summer and Christmas parties - we were recently in Paris for a 2CV treasure hunt!
- Fancy coffee making devices