We're on the hunt for a product manager to join us at Adazzle. You'll be a key part of our expanding team, taking on ownership of one of our product areas and working with a cross-functional team to create, plan, design, and execute on a roadmap. You'll be working closely with bright people from a variety of backgrounds and experience with a system that is technically challenging but implemented with many modern and cool technologies.
Over the current year and the next Adazzle will be growing quickly, so amongst other great projects you'll be involved with:
- Building out our automated guaranteed capability to help bring about a seed change in how media is bought and sold
- Our excel-like media planning tool (using our open-source React-data-grid) and the shift of this to the core of the Adazzle workflow
- Hooking us up with the new-school ad platforms, like Twitter, Facebook and more
- Working on the consolidation of Linear and Digital TV
- ... and lots more exciting stuff that we're not yet able to talk about. (It really is an exciting time to get involved)
- A concrete understanding of the principles of product management, design, building a roadmap, and user research but with a willingness to learn constantly and keep up with the pace of the profession;
- A strong media domain knowledge (specifically within Media Agencies and the media planning and buying areas for TV or Digital) with a natural leaning towards systems adoption, workflow, business process improvement.
- You will be comfortable surfing the wave of rapid growth and changing work environment that we anticipate over the next 12 months;
- You'll be equally adept technically as you are commercially, with a hatred of technical debt and a desire to provide more and more value to our customers;
- You will be comfortable guiding and often leading collaborative work between developers, account management, support and QA to achieve our shared roadmap;
- You will have the passion and drive to achieve business objectives in the product area which you will take full ownership of.
NICE TO HAVES
If you background is Product Management...
- Strong Media / ad-tech industry experience is a huge bonus
- Some hands on coding experience or a past engineering background always helps with estimation
If you background is in Media...
- A proven contribution to either the development and implementation of in-house tools or the adoption of 3rd party systems through large scale implementation projects
- Hands on experience as a TV and/or Digital planner/buyer/trader
- Practical exposure in a self service environment to the use of DSP's
- 25 days holiday
- Double matched pension plan - to a total of 10% employer funded contributions
- Season ticket loan and cycle-to-work scheme
- Private Health Insurance/Dental cover
- Social, fun and close-knit team
- Summer and Christmas parties - we were recently in Paris for a 2CV treasure hunt!
- Fancy coffee making devices