We are looking for experienced engineers to become leaders in our team at Adazzle. You'll immediately join one of our product teams, being the point engineer, working with product owners, QA and account management. As the lead engineer, you'll define best practice, come up with architectural designs for large pieces of work, and set an example for the rest of the team and the company to follow.
Our product teams are building many things, but amongst them, you could own:
- The transformation of a single-media campaign into a cross-media "I'll book search, display, print and TV all in the same media plan" campaign.
- The implementation of a new system wide authentication framework - single sign-on, automated user registration and onboarding, and self service profile management
- Aggregating our huge data set into something that is both understandable, but also incredibly powerful for us and our customers to dive into and report on.
- You've been instrumental in architecting, building and deploying data or workflow driven web applications
- You love the idea of building a strong team of people, working together to blitz your shared roadmap and create a product that is extremely valuable to the end user.
- You don't just know about computer science principles, read up on all the latest thinking, and hold opinions on it. You write blog posts on it, go to conferences and talk about it, and maybe even get retweeted about it too.
- You have some experience in media and/or advertising technology, are excited by the way it's following the same trajectory as financial technology 10 years ago, and know how best to avoid all the pitfalls those guys fell into
- We don't have time for people who are stuck in their ways - our mantra is 'strong opinions, weakly held' - we need all our employees to approach things with an open mind.
NICE TO HAVES
We think the right person can quickly learn our stack, but experience in the following would be helpful:
- .NET technologies (.NET 4, LINQ /Entity Framework)
- Delivering data driven web applications
- SQL experience (MsSQL/Oracle/MySql/Postgres) a must, NoSQL a plus
- Modern front end technologies, including React, Flux, Webpack, Gulp
- Application architecture (n-tier, SOA, event driven)
- Cloud based infrastructure
- Git / CI / Selenium / BDD
We currently offer:
- 23 days paid holiday per year (pro-rated for part-time employees and new starters)
- Matched pension plan – to a total of 5% employer funded contributions
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay
- Childcare voucher, Ride-to-work and Season-ticket loan schemes
- A social, fun and close-knit team
- Summer and Christmas parties - we went to Paris recently for a 2CV treasure hunt!
- Desk-beers on a Friday
- Fresh fruit and fancy coffee making devices!
We're working on an improved range of benefits in the near future (we're hoping to bring these in for April 2016 but the timing and exact details are subject to change) with improvements and additions along the following lines:
- 25 days paid holiday per year (pro-rated for part-time employees and new starters)
- "Double" matched pension plan - to a total of 10% employer funded contributions
- Employee Private health care as a benefit in kind
- Gym membership subsidy
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!