We are looking for experienced engineers to work in our expanding team at Adazzle, with a specific focus on building large, cutting edge web applications using ReactJS. You'll immediately join one of our product teams, working with product owners, QA and account management. As a React/Front end specialist engineer, you'll define best practice, come up with architectural designs for large pieces of work, and set an example for the rest of the team and the company to follow. You'll help define the patterns and components that underpin our product, focussing on great user experiences dealing with large volumes of complex data, used for business critical process by large scale media agencies
We use React across the breadth of our product, but some of the key areas that we are building are:
- The transformation of a single-media campaign into a cross-media "I'll book search, display, print and TV all in the same media plan" campaign. Replacing what people used to do in Excel with a slick, scalable powerful system
- Building out components for our users (inetrnal and external) to let them manage complex data in a seamless fashion
- Making sure that we can build flexible components that can be reused easily, are well tested, have great design and perform well even if you throw thousands of data points at it.
- You know how to build complex, data led web applications
- You know React, Flux and have used this to produce meaningfully complex applications (or you've done this using other modern libraries/frameworks such as angular or ember)
- You are comfortable setting best practices, mentoring team members and generally helping to set out our future direction
- You love to ship great products
- You love the idea of building a strong team of people, working together to blitz your shared roadmap and create a product that is extremely valuable to the end user.
- You don't just know about computer science principles, read up on all the latest thinking, and hold opinions on it. You write blog posts on it, go to conferences and talk about it, and maybe even get retweeted about it too.
- We don't have time for people who are stuck in their ways - our mantra is 'strong opinions, weakly held' - we need all our employees to approach things with an open mind.
NICE TO HAVES
We think the right person can quickly learn our stack, but experience in the following would be helpful:
- Delivering and consuming REST web services, ideally using c# web api
- .NET technologies (.NET 4, LINQ /Entity Framework)
- Delivering data driven web applications
- SQL experience (MsSQL/Oracle/MySql/Postgres) a must, NoSQL a plus
- Application architecture (n-tier, SOA, event driven)
- Cloud based infrastructure
- Git / CI / Selenium / BDD
We currently offer:
- 23 days paid holiday per year (pro-rated for part-time employees and new starters)
- Matched pension plan – to a total of 5% employer funded contributions
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay
- Childcare voucher, Ride-to-work and Season-ticket loan schemes
- A social, fun and close-knit team
- Summer and Christmas parties - we went to Paris recently for a 2CV treasure hunt!
- Desk-beers on a Friday
- Fresh fruit and fancy coffee making devices!
We're working on an improved range of benefits in the near future (we're hoping to bring these in for April 2016 but the timing and exact details are subject to change) with improvements and additions along the following lines:
- 25 days paid holiday per year (pro-rated for part-time employees and new starters)
- "Double" matched pension plan - to a total of 10% employer funded contributions
- Employee Private health care as a benefit in kind
- Gym membership subsidy
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!