We are looking for a Scrum Master to join the Delivery team. We support internal and external stakeholders by facilitating the efficient flow of product development and projects. We help to maintain high standards across the business. We are responsible for managing all aspects of delivery through the product development life cycle to activation of new features and deployment to new clients. We will work closely with all areas of the business to ensure processes and best practices are defined, refined and followed.
This person will work closely with several Product and Development feature teams throughout the Agile life cycle.The goal is to get development delivered on time and out the door in the best shape possible by supporting the team in clearing blockages.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 2 years practical experience working as a full time Scrum Master for companies that own their product and deliver high performance web applications using Agile processes for enterprise clients. This is essential.
Ideally you will have been a Scrum Master across multiple cross-functional teams and knowledge of the media industry would be an additional asset.
The role includes involvement in or leadership of:
- Ceremonies (e.g. kick-offs, daily stand-ups, showcases, post-sprint demos and retrospectives)
- Quarterly and sprint product planning especially gatekeeping into and out of sprints
- Communication of progress and issues to all relevant stakeholders
- Resolution of blockages
- Prioritisation of 2nd line support investigations through our triage process
- Setting KPIs and measuring success against them
- Definition/Application of best practices in development and product delivery
- 2:1 (or higher) in a numerate degree
- Lots of Agile experience in a full time Scrum Master role with a sound understanding of delivering web based systems in an iterative manner. This is essential.
- ‘Can do’ problem solver approach that sets the tone for our teams and fosters commitment across the business
- Negotiation skills
- Strong organisations skills
- Ability to contribute to a growing team in a relaxed but fast paced and highly motivated environment
- Enthusiasm and excellent communication skills are essential
- A clear understanding of the value of a Scrum Master to an organisation
- ASP.NET (vb.net or c#)
- Working knowledge of SQL, preferably SQL server
- HTML / CSS
- Entity Framework / Repository patterns
- .net technologies (.net 4.5, WebAPI, etc)
- Dev Ops / automation – Jenkins / AWS / etc
- Knowledge of or (preferably) experience in the media or ad-tech industries is a big bonus
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence would be nice
- 25 days holiday
- Double matched pension plan - to a total of 10% employer funded contributions
- Season ticket loan and cycle-to-work scheme
- Private Health Insurance/Dental cover
- Social, fun and close-knit team
- Summer and Christmas parties - we were recently in Paris for a 2CV treasure hunt!
- Fancy coffee making devices